Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 Item Intro


Ethan’s 3 Item Intro

Item one: My Marine Corps Flag. This item is very near and dear to my heart. I have it in my room because my dad served in the USMC from 1968-1971. This flag makes me proud to be an American, and it makes me know that I’m a lucky kid, who is very blessed.

Item two: My Remington 870 express pump. This would be my gun. I recently got it and I love it. I am an avid hunter, and mainly hunt water-fowl. This gun is so great, the reason it is very special is because my Dad bought it for me and that makes it 10 times greater because I don’t see him to much.


Item three: My ranch “cowboy” boots. These boots were hand-me-downs from my dad when he was about my age. I’ve been wearing them ever since my feet have been able to fit into them. I wear them when I go to see my horse Jackson, and when I go to the stock-show and other events that have to do with ranching etc…

No comments: