Monday, October 20, 2008

Did You Know- Karl Fisch

I think many things matter in the video “Did You Know” by Karl Fisch. For instance the amount of infants coming into our world every 8 seconds is 34. I think this is important because these little kids shape our future. Without this latest generation the world would come to a stand-still.

In the short film “Did You Know” I learned a lot of new statistics. I realized that without the youth of today our world would be nothing. However, like it says in the short film “What will the world be like, for them?” I think that if we didn’t have the technology that we have today, generations to come would be un-educated, and eventually it would lead to the downfall of human civilization in the long run.

As you can obviously see, the world today relies on the youth of tomorrow. Without the amazing educational programs of the U.K. and the U.S. and many other countries the world would slowly decline.

No comments: